Question
Posted by: kk | 2005/12/13

intercourse & pregnancy

hi

my husband & i have not had sex from the time i found out i was preg . i am 8 weeks now and still scared to ...... will it effect the baby in any way ????

please help me

Unless you have had problems in the pregnancy and were told not to have intercourse, there should be no problems with it.

2
Posted by: Puppy | 2005/12/13

Hi there!

Sex is safe, unless your Dr has classd you as a high risk, so please go ahead and do the deed. Two things :
Tell hubby to be gentle and try not to put pressure on the tummy!

Good luck with the pregnancy and enjoy

Reply to Puppy
Posted by: Tiny | 2005/12/13

Please go and have sex girl, it can only be good for you. Remember if mommy is happy baby is happy :). I’m almost eleven weeks now and hubby and me have sex at least ones a day. You cant hurt the baby, just don’t be to wild.

Enjoy!!!!!

Reply to Tiny