Question
Posted by: Blondie | 2004/10/25

Intercourse burns

Since I've been pregnant, when my husband and I have intercourse, i get this burning sensation in my vagina, that I ask him to please stop. If I was dry I would understand the burning feeling, but no I'm not dry, is there anything I can use to prevent this, sorry for asking such intemit question.

Blondie

Many women have difficulty with sex during preganncy. This could be due to pressure of the uterus or due to a change in the pelvis from stretching of the ligaments. You could try changing position till you find one which is more comfortable.

1
Posted by: maryna | 2004/10/25

hi?
iam 5months preggies,and i have the same problem,but mine feels more like in the inside,like a pressure feeling,doc is that normal.

Reply to maryna