Question
Posted by: mapoe | 2004/02/13

intercourse

How do I tell my boyfriend without making him feel inferior how I like it and and why.
How do I ask for me coz lately I cant seem to get enough of him we have even done it in the car, is there something wrong with me. I find myself day dreaming about the things I want him to do to me and what I want to do to him, but the problem is that we cant seem to communicate properly so I dont really know what he want as much as we often do it how ever he wants it.

No man has ESP so as long as you don't tell him, he will keep on guessing and you will keep on feeling frustrated. Unless you make him feel inferior in the way you speak to him, why should he feel inferior. Why not take his hand and show him how and where you would like to be touched. Why not take him shopping to an Adult shop and look at books together and even get a few new ideas.

The 4 T's: Touch, talk, time and trust and the most crucial elements.

Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: Boet | 2004/02/13

There's only one way tel him.
Why will he feel inferior?

Reply to Boet