Question
Posted by: Chappy | 2003/01/30

Interaction between Viagra and other cronic medication

Have class II diabetes for about 16 years (52 years old). What are the risks for me and interaction between Viagra and my cronic medication I use:

Amaryl 4mg 2/day (diabetes), Glucophase Forte 850mg 4/day (diabetes), Avandia 4mg 2/day (diabetes), Coversyl 4mg 1/day (high blood pressure), Lipitor 20mg 1/day (cholestrol) and half disprin/day.

Has a normal sex life with slight erectile disfunction and want to use Viagra but ?????? is scary to use it.

Chappy, you’re welcome to go straight ahead and have a blast. None of the medication you’re taking will have any reactions with the Viagra®. Good luck.