Posted by: Celeste | 2009/02/19

Intense Pain During Intercourse - help:(


I have been experiencing intense pain during intercourse, but only in certain positions, its more so at a certain angle.. its a really intense pain, and its causing a lot of problems for me, as i am only confortable in one position, and i feel it is greatly affecting my sex life with my partner:(

Last night it was a sudden intense pain, i let out a scream and i started crying, so i feel it may be getting worse.

I really want to go see a gynea for an inspection, but i don' t know if i will have the confidence to talk about this properly.

What could it be?

Help please:(

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It may just be your partner hitting a sensitive area in certain positions. Have a check-up to reassure yourself that there is nothing serious there.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: CELESTE | 2009/03/02

Gynae doc, i dont want to be assured there is nothing wrong, its every position! I want something serious to be wrong so that it may be fixed so that i dont have pain during sex! Honestly. Some of your answers are quite ridiculous. I asked cyber doc who said it is definitely not normal and i should seek urgent medical assistance and go have an examination. You' re not much help, if i must be honest!

Reply to CELESTE
Posted by: celeste | 2009/02/20

Thanks Shy! What did he say u can do about it? I went to a gynae who told me i had that a few years ago??? im not on medical aid......

Reply to celeste
Posted by: shy | 2009/02/19

Hi Celeste
I have experienced the same pain when ahving intercourse and went to see my gynae, he did a sonar and discovered that i had a retroverted Uteras, which is why it is painfull for me... u need to go and check yourself out as it could be endometriosis or something else... could luck

Reply to shy
Posted by: Dee | 2009/02/19

It could be endometriosis or even vaginismus. I think you should see a gynae asap.

Reply to Dee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.