Posted by: Very sad | 2009/01/12

Intemacy Problems

If one has intamacy problems, where can one go and what to do, I am in CPT and have low Libido and struggle with Intimacy for a while...<br>I need help here...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I would strongly suggest that you contact a psychologist/sexologist that work specifically with sexual concerns to assist you to explore the underlying aspects that impact on your intimacy concerns. You are welcome to contact one of our Board members in Cape Town directly on or maybe you know of somebody in your area that you would feel comfortable taking to.

You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information: – you will find information on low sexual libido, etc

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: very sad | 2009/01/12

it has to be sexual trauma as a kid. and yes it has affected us both... Is there not a place or specialist i can go see or med' s????

Reply to very sad
Posted by: Sg | 2009/01/12

There must be a reason for this,stress/medication/etc.You probably need to see your dr to let him/her make a diagnosis to get you back in the saddle.
If one partner has a low libido it will affect your relationship and create all sorts of other problems.I would strongly suggest you see a dr asap

Reply to Sg

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.