Question
Posted by: help | 2005/07/24

insurance

please can someone give me some advise on the following i have bipolar and have just bought another house i was wondering am i allowed to take insuraqnce out on myself for bipolar if i get worrse in time to come my shrink tells me that i am ok with the meds i am on but my main concern is if i get worse and cannot work i the future... will they allow me to tak insurance out or will`they des allow any metal desorder ,please help me

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

You should be allowed to take out insurance. Your cover and proeiums will most likely be influenced by your pre-existing illness. Speak to your broker.