Question
Posted by: Shari | 2004/09/22

Insulin - Recurrent Miscarriage

I've recently visited a fertility clinic to try and get some answers to my three miscarriages. A number of tests were done and I was informed that my fasting Insulin level is too high, my Human Growth hormone is too low and I have fibriods in my uterus. I had the necessary surgery last week to have the fibriods removed and I have two questions in this regard:
1. Could the fibriods have caused the miscarriages?
2. The Glucophage medication & Staminagro upset my stomach terribly, is there anything I can do stop this?
Thanking you in advance.

Some types of fibroids can cause miscarriages.
Suggest take the glucophage at night only to start with before going back to twicw a day or otherwise ask your doctor about a lower dose.

1
Posted by: Janine | 2004/09/23

I am on Glucophase 1500mg per day, take them with a big meal and try to avoid sugar and too many refined carbs. The symptoms do get better as your body gets used to it.

Reply to Janine