Question
Posted by: Taurus | 2004/10/18

Insulin Pumps

I would just like to know if there are insulin pumps availablie in South Africa, and how I would go about getting one?

Taurus, I left a message with one of the specialists that deals with this kind of thing and I’m waiting for him to phone back. Will let you know as soon as he does. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Sugarfree | 2004/10/20

I was shocked to see the reply that insulin pumps are not available in SA. My daughter aged 8 has been using an insulin pump for the last 15 months.

The company that supply the pumps is: Medtronic and the telepphone number is 011- 677 4800.

Reply to Sugarfree
Posted by: CD | 2004/10/20

I spoke to the specialist and he says that they are not available in SA yet. I'll keep you posted. CD

Reply to CD