Question
Posted by: lesley | 2005/12/12

insomnia

I have been on medication to help me sleep for + - 25 years and
I only sleep between 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours a night. I just cannot
deal with this any more please HELP I was put on medication
after spending a week under a clinical phycologist and a schyciatrist, I was given a combination of pills to take and they did work well until I was forced to change my option on the medical aid because of financial reasons. I have been on generic
tablets allowed by the medical aid and they just don't work. This nightmare has been going on now for 5 years please HELP AM I CRAZY

It was unwise of your doctor(s) to allow you to remain on sleeping meds for 25 years, without engaging ou in other methods of reducing your sleeping problems. Generic tablets are totally identical to the more expensive versions, so they should afect you in exactly the same way. Get another opinion from different shrinks, about how best to handle this, as a full re-assessment is needed.

1
Posted by: Cleo | 2005/12/12

Go and see a nutritionist or homeopath - they can suggest a calcium/magnesium formula which will help you sleep. Get the powdered form and make it up yourself - more effective than tabs - good luck!

Reply to Cleo