Question
Posted by: Thobza | 2004/10/22

Insomnia

I have a problem with sleeping , I have tried defferent medication and its not effective my friend recommended Rhoynopoll(not sure with spelling) can it help me and is it available in Chemists without prescription.

Thobza, Rohypnol® is a very strong and addictive drug and not something I would recommend. The best would be to go for something milder like Stilnox® or Imovane® and only for a short time. If you’re interested in something I wrote on the subject a while ago you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.