Posted by: Insecure | 2008/08/11


I need help. If anyone can please give me a pscycologist in the JHB South area. My insecurities is effecting my marriage and I love my husband too much to let this go on. PLEASE, anyone! I am in tears and I need help. PLEASE!!!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We cannot recomment specific shrinks --- for Pete's sake people, be realistic ! how do you expect us to keep track opf every shrink in the cou ntry, where they work, and which are worthy of being recommended ? Ask your GP , or call the Anxiety/Depression Support Group or FAMSE.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Insecure | 2008/08/11

Thank you, Lin

Reply to Insecure
Posted by: Lin | 2008/08/11

Try callinf FAMSA (011) 788 4784/5. They will give you the number of a counsellor near to you. Maybe along with the individual counselling, go for a couple of sessions of marriage counselling.

Reply to Lin

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.