Posted by: Insecure | 2008/08/11

I need help. If anyone can please give me a pscycologist in the JHB South area. My insecurities is effecting my marriage and I love my husband too much to let this go on. PLEASE, anyone! I am in tears and I need help. PLEASE!!!

We cannot recomment specific shrinks --- for Pete's sake people, be realistic ! how do you expect us to keep track opf every shrink in the cou ntry, where they work, and which are worthy of being recommended ? Ask your GP , or call the Anxiety/Depression Support Group or FAMSE.

Posted by: Insecure | 2008/08/11

Thank you, Lin

Reply to Insecure
Posted by: Lin | 2008/08/11

Try callinf FAMSA (011) 788 4784/5. They will give you the number of a counsellor near to you. Maybe along with the individual counselling, go for a couple of sessions of marriage counselling.

Reply to Lin