Question
Posted by: Mush | 2008/01/15

Insecure

Im 27 staying with my fiancee(29) we are engaged my problem is that im suspecting that he's cheating with his collegue cause on New Years eve he sent her a "complimentary 2008"message then at the end he said "I love u" and I dont tink they are friends .So I need a plan to confront him .Nobody is perfect but the least he can do is to delete them.again when I suspect something my insticts are always right.Tell me what to do with him.

Confrontations are rarely as satisfying or helpful as you might think. So don't plan a confrontation, but, rather, a calm session to discuss how this concerns you, and to give him a chance to speak freelly about it ( and you'll find out more if you don't push him into becoming defensive.