Question
Posted by: Done that | 2003/03/08

Insanity and money making schemes

Not a question, but AN ANSWER. Please read my comments to "help my anders....", does this not sound logical?. TAKE CONTROL, wipe the rubbish from the table (pun), understand that we are being victimised and set up to fail with all these programmes, DIETS etc, instead of being the victor.
I also tried all, until I read "Stop the Insanity", author Susan Powter, where weight loss is explained in simple terms. Cut the fat (%wise), breathe properly, and exercise, HOW SIMPLE IS THAT.
LOW FAT IS STILL HIGH FAT...Eat for energy according to your lifestyle (kilojoule intake, BUT CUT THE FAT< WHICH YOUR BODY CAN BURN AS NEEDED), instead of losing muscle when on a diet, and gaining back as fat
Here - FAT content X 38 / kilojoules x 100.... see that low fat products fail all over. Get a food chart, calculate and eat as much as your kilojoule intake allows...
THIS WORKS. NO diet plans, NO gyms (which seems to be designed only for skinny,fit people).
Add some walking (30 minutes) breathe properly (abdominal) and FAT IS HISTORY, BELIEVE ME.

Rather spend your money on high quality, low fat food, than some disgusting diet plan, wanting you to fail, only that they can (again) gain from you
PLAIN TRUTH
chris999@ananzi.co.za

Dear Reader
Thank you for your sensible contribution. Alas most people chase a dream and will believe all the hollow promises made by companies that are trying to sell their magic pills and potions.