Posted by: gs | 2012/03/27



I was refer your site and I must say you all are done excellent work. Sir, I have queries regarding my health.
I was affected with ulcer on my penis almost 6 years ago, after affecting i went to doctor and he told me that time it was balanitis but not std. but after this problem my health has not been well till today i have facing many health issues as follows:

1.Loose my weight and become weak
3. Fatigue
4. Sore throat

what was that ulcer which was in my penis?
my dr.did not treated that time so now what i will do for proprer treatment ?
what are future risk factors and others issues if i was not treated concerning with my body ?is there any test required?

I shall be very grateful to you if you reply.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I do suggest that you ask your doctor for a sexually transmitted disease profile, which is done with a simple blood test. Your ulcer could have been due to a local area of infection or due to a sexually transmitted disease. You should also ask your doctor to examine your throat and inform him about your other symptoms. Blood tests can be done to assist your doctor to make a diagnosis.

I also suggest that your doctor does a sputum tests, to exclude tuberculosis.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.