Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2004/11/06

inlove or not ?

Hi there, I think I'm inlove with my boyfriend. We've only been together of 1 month now and I can't tell if it's just infatuation or love. I can't tell him as I am too scared of ''putting my head on a block.'' It's just too risky for me. I would just like to also that we have not had sex yet and he refers to it as making love. I want to wait till we're inlove. Due to past experiences I am also very aware of giving myself and making this man too much in my life. I can't even tell him to his face what it feels like to just spend time with him. I get so excited when I know I'm going to see him and I just want to be in his company. It does not matter what we do.
I know this is a difficult topic to give advise, but could someone try pls?

Sandy, isn't a month rather soon to be so desperate for an answer to this question ? Sometimes infatuation is even more common than love. There's no rush to have sex. What's the hurry, overall ? Much of what you describe does sound more like infatuation, so delay any major decisions. And it doesn't sound as if your feelings are matched, in the same way, on his side.
I'm sure after the weekened our regulars will have a lot of useful comments to add here.

1
Posted by: Minty | 2004/11/08

Sandy Babes, don't rush things, its too soon. But try and spend as much time as you can with him. Communication is the best
medicine in any relationship and with your it looks promising. Sex shouldn't be the first thing, try to ask yopurself what is it that you really like about the guy, what is it that you want in a relationship and if its there well it should be fine. But try and be patient.

Reply to Minty