Question
Posted by: love | 2007/06/18

inlove

I have been involved with a married man for about six months now , i feel that he doesnt care about me anymore , he hasnt seen or called me for about three weeks now , in this three weeks i m the only one who called him and after speaking to him i feel so bad like im running after and our talk is just general , no i miss you's or talking anything about our feelings , iam now thinking of backing off and ending the relationship what should i do cause im still inlove with him please dont judge me i knew what i was getting my self into .

Good. You should not BE involved with a married man at all --- mayb he has belatedly remembered his marriage vows and is trying to stop cheating his wife. Of course you should back off and end the relationship --- happiness does not come from such relationships. And if you really knew what you were getting yourself into, why are you surprised about how it has turned out >?

3
Posted by: anon | 2007/06/18

I seem to be in exactly the same position, and yes u feel awfull and used. The best would be to move on.

Reply to anon
Posted by: vengeance | 2007/06/18

I have been there love and my "married man" ended up dating our colleague - how's that??? he would give me rides to the chemist, shops and take me home and he stopped doing that completely - I ended up being bitter and guess what he did once he was done with that lady - he came after me "again" and that's when I took back the power and I walked away feeling very empowered because I had done a very "morale" thing and I stopped this man from using me ever again. Just walk away and you surely will find someone worthy of your love. I speak as a woman who has been there. Good luck

Reply to vengeance
Posted by: Paulbad | 2007/06/18

END it.. He only used u... maybe he was having issues with his wife or something... He Doesnt Love u.. If He DID.. hed make a plan to see u .. or talk to you

Reply to Paulbad