Posted by: Rene | 2008/10/27

injured knee,swolen foot

I slipped and fell about two weeks ago on some gravel,and there was some bruising the few daysfollowing the fall but a week later, Im now sitting with a very tender and painful knee, I cant walk properly because the weight on my knee makes the pai worse. My foot has now is now also swolen. What can I do about this, is there any way to make it better, when will the swelling and the pain go down? Ivebeen using ointment called sterk salf and nothing else. Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Rene
You should have this checked out by your doctor as it may be possible that you have injured the knee cap and that there is some bleeding in the area. I don't think sterk salf is going to help if there is more to the injury than just sore muscles.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.