Question
Posted by: John | 2007/08/07

injections

HI, i was wondering if its possible for me to rather buy vials of medicine and inject myself, rather than going to a Doctor and pay more for consultation fees even though I know what hes going to recommend? For example, Vitamin B12 and Voltaren injections. Could I just buy the vials with syringes from my pharmacy and get someone to inject me? Is there a special way/place I need to inject or can I just inject anywhere? This would save me alot of money. Also, I know you going to say I need a presciption for stuff like Voltaren, but I can obtain this stuff without my Doctors prescription.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Vitamin injections ARE available over the counter. However, NEVER try to inject yourself if you are not properly trained. There are several risks involved if you do not know what you are doing. A nurse, trained pharmacist or doctor should be the only ones administiring these

1
Posted by: lizard | 2007/08/13

i can tell you now you will need a precription, from the doctors, and they chemist wont give you any ampules of vitamins,medicine,the only drug they will give one, is for diabetic, , they wont give it to you, becuase only a doctor, knows the right way to give a injection, plus it is that his/her patients come to him/her and recieve that becuase the person if it was in the wrong hands could hurt them selves by injecting to themselves. .

even if it is only a vitamin b, please correct me if I am wrong, experts

Reply to lizard