Question
Posted by: Sipo | 2006/04/19

Injection fattening?

After I had my baby I switched over from the pill to injection.
I'm struggling to get rid of the weight. People all around me are telling me that the injection makes you swell and will be very hard to get rid of the weight.

Please advise I am desperate.

Some women do experience weight gain on the injection. You could try a different form of contraception.

2

I'm on the two month injection and not gaining any weight. I've been on it since 1999. I have friends who are on the 3month injection and they've gained weight. Maybe you should try the 2month one.

Posted by: sue | 2006/04/19

The injection does have that side effect for alot of women. If the pill suited you then you should go back on it, it has far less side effects than the injection.

Reply to sue