Question
Posted by: kathy | 2007/08/08

INJECTION CONTRACEPTIVE

Does the injection contraceptive have any side-effects

Yes, have a look under Contraception on this site for more information.

1
Posted by: Kasandra | 2007/08/08

i was on the 2 month injection for a few years, it was great no pms or anything, int he beginnign didnt really gain weight, depends on your eating and how active you are, when you go for it the first 2 days you do feel a bit funny, and after awhile I do feel a bit aggressive and cause my body dont go through all the cycles and get enough estrogene I feel like a robot sometimes with no emotions, but that is only after taking it for years. Its is a good option esp if you suffer from hectic periods.

Reply to Kasandra