Question
Posted by: ZAZA | 2007/03/27

Injection and pregnancy

I want to get pregnant, i used depo injection for prevention from 1996 after the birth of my first son, my last injection was in December 2006 and I was suppose to take one now in March. But since I want to get pregnant I did not go, I want to know how long will it take for the injection to get out my body? How long will it take for me to see my periods again since I stopped taking depo? Is there anything I can use to clean the injection?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping contraception.