Question
Posted by: Jewel | 2008/01/17

Injection

I'm on Nuristrate,but I missed my last injection,it's been three weeks since the date,what do I do to get back on track. I haven't had sex at all,I also haven't had my period yet. Can I just go back and get the next shot now or do I have to wait? Thank you

Just go and have the next shot but don't have sex till then.

1
Posted by: christelle | 2008/06/30

I have been on nur istrate for about 6 years. I would like to know how long it takes for the injection to work out of youre system, how long does it take for youre periods to return to normal. How long could it take to get pregnant and what are some side effects of nur istrate

Reply to christelle