Question
Posted by: PJ | 2008/01/09

Injection

I have been going out with my g/f for 12 months now. The sex is great, she must be the most stable person I know and I love her to bits.

She has been sterilised six years ago. When she gets her period it is only on for two days with minimum side effects. She is talking about the injection to stop her period totally, since we love sex so much.

I am scared that this might change things, ie. side effects etc. Just don't think it's worth risking it. I don't want to tell her what to do.

Please advise. Am I stupid or not?

If the only reason for taking the injection is to stop her periods, this is not a good idea. All medications have some side effects. You can have sex even when she is bleeding if you are both comnfortable with that.