Question
Posted by: Cat | 2007/07/10

Injection

I have been on injection 2month and 3month for the past 6 years after the birth of my last child. I went off it at the end of May this year as I am tired of it. I still have not had a regular period, but am terrified of falling pregnant - what are the chances at my age of 41? I have been told that been on the injection for a lenghty periods shrinks your ovaries? is this true?

You could still fall pregnant. Being on the injection for a long time thins the womb lining, but this is not permanent. You would have to use contarception if you do not want to fall pregnant.

1
Posted by: Honey | 2007/07/10

Seems like we have kinda the same problem, hope we get some good advice.

Reply to Honey