Question
Posted by: micky | 2007/05/11

injection

Hi There, i recently decided to change my contraception from minerva(the pill) to the injection. reason: because i got myself into a terrible financial rutt and needed to cut costs. so i got the injection at the clinic. the thing is however, i got my period over 2 weeks ago and i still have it, and its still heavy. i dont know whether this is okay or what?? cos im not getting any pains, but im just REALLY heavy and its not going away.. What could this be?

Irregular bl;eeding is not uncommon after starting the injection. It usually goes away in time.