Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2005/12/09

Injection

I had a mild stroker a year ago. The doctors suspected the pill Minesse. I am now on the injection (2 months inj) and I have beedn getting migraines and partial numbness now and then. It has stopped now. I also have low blood pressure. My nerolgist says its migraines that causes the partial numbness and black outs. Please advise as to what conttraception shoudl I go on to and if the injection is the incorrect method for me to go.

The injection is okay. It is oestrogen (in the Pill) which you should avoid.