Question
Posted by: Lass | 2004/02/02

Injection

For more than 5yrs i have been on Ner- strate and last month i was suppose to for injection on the 20th but i forgot and only got it on the 24th. What are the possibility of me falling pregnant? I love to have a baby but not now.

It is fairly unlikely that you will fall pregnant by being 4 days late though, as May says, nothing is foolproof.

4
Posted by: KS | 2004/02/02

I WAS ON NUR ISTARATE FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 18MONTHS TO FALL PREGNANT. SO BASICALLY , NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY.

IF YOU WANT TO FALL PREGNANT SOON, I SUGGEST YOU STOP THE INJECTION & USE CONDOMS FOR NOW TO GIVE YOU BODY TIME TO GET RID OF THE TOXIN. tHIS WAY BY THE TIME YOU ARE READY FOR BABY, YOU WILL FALL PREGNANT SOONER. I WISH I KNEW THIS SOONER -COULD HAVE SAID MYSELF A LOT OF FRUSTRATIONS

Reply to KS
Posted by: sally | 2004/02/02

I was on nur isterate for 10 months and its taken me 2 years to fall pregnant after stopping it so I think chances are basically 0%.

Reply to sally
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/02/02

Hi Lass
I was also on nuristerate and as far as I remember you are allowed 10 days after your shot was due. So the chances of being pregnant is very slim indeed.

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: May | 2004/02/02

Hi Lass, I'm not a docter but took Ner-strate every 2 months. Chances of getting pregnant are very slim. I went off the injection after 10 years, took the pill for 6 months and only after 5 months of not taking the pill did I fall pregnant. Maybe I'm wrong about the 'not getting pregnant'. Nothing is fool proof. Hope this helps a slight bit.

Reply to May