Question
Posted by: Help | 2004/10/27

inject winstrol in legs - lower leg lame

i inject winstrol in my legs 1ml 2* a week - inject in my thigh at the top - noticed that i have a "lame" patch on my leg at the back of my leg bascially at the back from ankle up the patch is about 15cm my leg is numb there - could it be because of the juice or ?? i am getting abit worried been like this since saturday - is there anything else it could be from

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Help,

CB

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

5
Posted by: Nun | 2006/05/02

What is winstrol ans what is it used for? Can women use it to loose weight and harden muscles? How often should you take it?

Reply to Nun
Posted by: Chick | 2004/11/01

It is stanazol - it is for cutting

Reply to Chick
Posted by: skin | 2004/10/29

what is winstrol and what does it do???????

Reply to skin
Posted by: Help | 2004/10/28

Thank you - i will email you

Reply to Help
Posted by: BillaBoy | 2004/10/28

It could be that your struck a nerve, then it will go numb for a few days. You should rather inject in you butt or tricep. Mail me an I can send you instrcuctions:

billaboy at webmail dot co dot za

Reply to BillaBoy