Question
Posted by: alta | 2008/06/02

INITIATING SEX

I love my husband very much but I find it very difficult to initiate sex.He also complains about it but It is so difficult.please help me for I am so scared that he will go and look for it elsewhere and find it.

Counselling, for the pair of you, is surely the answer. And is the misery you are expressing really not work R 200 an hour for a few sesions ? The issue obviously involves both of you --- and why is it considered essential for you to initiate sex ? Sounds like the problem is surely more complex than that, but soluble if you both take pert in counselling and both have good will

6
Posted by: LOL | 2008/06/03

i agree with TP. sexual confidence doesnt just happen, you have to work at it. buy urself some sexy undies, nighties. wear it under a silky gown. be sure to let him see just a wisp of what u have on underneath. u dont have to talk if its uncomfortable for u. and he sure as hell will get the message

Reply to LOL
Posted by: E.S. | 2008/06/03

I understand how you feel, and to me it is only an emotional thing. I am not a cold person, but I, too, find it hard to get in the mood. And then I always have a great time.
BUT! This only happened when my bf and I got to the point where we could understand each other and communicate better. And since I've left my past issues behind me.
I like it better when we don't PLAN on making love; when it just happens. The moment I know that it is "expected" of me, I switch off.
Realy loving this person, and experiencing his love, has made the biggest difference though.

Reply to E.S.
Posted by: kasandra | 2008/06/03

dear alta

I really do understand what you mean.... I have the same problem. Its so very hard for me - for me I do think its issues from my past blocking me into doing it. Everyone is always quick to say get professional help which I know would help but it cost a fortune R200 a hour. Maybe its also about being comfortable about yourself and your body, cause I do know I am not.... Good luck and I hope we both can find our way in being more intimate....

Reply to kasandra
Posted by: TP | 2008/06/02

Its not like ur gonna spell it out to him,just show him that u want him....let me tell u how I do it!

1.Sometimes during the day I would send him a sexy sms,indicating that tonite I want him on top of me badly.
2.When I get home I would take a bath,then get to bed naked,I would rub my behind on him till it wakes up and we do it.3.We call love making SERVICE,so I would indicate while watching tv that I need a thorough SERVICE tonite,only him understands me.

Try all the tricks in the book lady,and enjoy ur man!!!

Reply to TP
Posted by: MACK | 2008/06/02

ALTA,
WHY IS IT SUCH A PROBLEM ? IDENTIFY THIS POINT AND YOU'LL BOTH BE ABLE TO INITIATE LOVEMAKING ,NOT SEX.TALK IT OUT ,GO AND SEE A PROFESIONAL , HECK MAN ,THIS IS YOUR LIFE !

Reply to MACK
Posted by: why | 2008/06/02

i'm curious as to why you can't initiate it? i'm a wife and my husband is the one who never initiates it, but he's just not a sexual person. at least you seem to care - so why not just get into bed in the nude, or just kiss/touch him and see where things lead? just do it, is the only advice i can give you - because as far as i can tell, even our marriage counselor told my husband to 'just make the move'. it isn't like he will reject you, so you have nothing to be afraid of.

Reply to why