Question
Posted by: B | 2007/05/09

Inherited skin problems

I have inherited excema from my dad and these brown roundish kind of sopots on my chest from my mom. The excema only flares up between my knees and ankles and the brown (i think bacterial infection) spots only occur on my chest and sometimes moves into my neck but then goes away again. i am also very prone to candida infections.

I am worried because the brown spot on my chest has been there for over a year and is not very attractive. What should i do to address all of these - is thee one thing i can use which on all of them (preferably herbal) which will not give me a genital yeat infection?

Dear B
try washing with Tea tree soap and putting Tee tree ointment on the brown spots and Lamisil cream if it flares, keep the eczema prone areas well hydrated with UEA or Epizone A especially in winter, use Betnovate 10% in UEA if it flares up.