Question
Posted by: Ros | 2003/02/18

Ingrown toenail

I am going to get my ingrown toenail removed on thursday. I am pregnant and have to get in done under local aneasthetic. My question is will I be able to drive immediately after it if not how long do I have to wait. I obviously don't want to drive if it is going to be sore. I drive an manuel car and often have to stop and start cause of traffic. I drive 64 km a day to and from work.

Ros

Ros, you will probably be able to drive immediately after the operation, but it might be a bit sensitive for the next couple of days after the operation. Good luck.