Question
Posted by: tee | 2004/11/16

ingrown hair on vagina?

i have a painful lump on my vagina, feels cyst like as it feels like it's cushioned. i sahve my bikini area-is it an ingrown hair-what else will give me an idea what the hell it is?

It could be an ingrown hair if it is in that area. It could also be a vaginal cyst. If it is the latter, it will probably need to be drained.

1
Posted by: Cherry | 2004/11/16

I have exactly the same problem.About a month ago I had to have the doc cut it out as I was in terrible pain.He said that I will still get it whether I shave or not.Please I too can do with some advice on how to prevent this.I even get it at the back of my legs (upper thigh) although I use Veet and do not shave my legs.......

Reply to Cherry