Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2004/01/15

Information on Natural HRT - Hot Flushes specifically

Was on trisequence for 5 years. Decided on natural path and have tried Rejuveness Feminesse and a number of pharmacy recommendations but battling with Hot Flushes!!

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Michelle

Try the following:

Phytol Plus from Natura
Sepia Tablets also from Natura
Urticalcin from A Vogel
Bio-Strath Elixir

We have heard from many a woman how this combination has helped tremendously. The best advice would firstly be to see a good homeoapth please.

Persevere. It does end.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Karen | 2004/03/24

Please could you let me know which hormone is usually deficient when one is prescribed Trisequence and what are the side effects of taking this drug. I am 41 and found out today that my ovaries, according to the doc are not functioning as they should. He has prescribed the above, but I am concerned about side effects as he only mentioned breast tenderness, but I did suffer bad side effectsfrom contraceptive pills in the past.

Reply to Karen