Question
Posted by: Audrey | 2005/11/17

Info :Spastic Colon, Skin Infections

Could you please send me more information about a Spastic Colon. Also, do you have any info / inexpensive remedies for very dry skin. The skin becomes so dry, that it forms "eczema" and itches - Thank you!

Audrey, if you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll cut & paste you some info on spastic colon. It is difficult to suggest something for dry skin without examining you first. I don’t know what you’ve tried before or how bad it is and the products range from aqueous cream to La Mer™. :-) The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Joe | 2005/11/18

My wife has the exact symptoms.

Reply to Joe