Question
Posted by: Please Help | 2004/10/22

Info on diet pills

Hi All,

I have purchased sum diet pills and I wanted to know if anyone has any info / input this specific pills called Lemon Diet.

I am not obese or very fat but after my divorce I have become a comfort eater and basically eat all the time. To make matters worse I crave and eat unhealthy foods.

Please help. Much Appreciated

Sounds delicious, but as the guys who make and sell these things never research them properly or give us access to the results we'd need to assess them, I don't know. None of the diet pills on the market make anyone consistently lose weight ( while they are highly effective at swelling the bank balance of their manufacturers ). I fully agree with NM. What works is a balanced diet ( ask Dietdoc !) maybe cutting down the comfort fodds gradually rather than too suddenly, and increasing your amount of exercise.

2
Posted by: Please help | 2004/10/25

Hi NM and Cybershrink

TX for the input...have being trying really hard to eat healthy :)

Reply to Please help
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/22

This is probably NOT what you want to hear but there is NO diet pill on the market that actually works! You might loose a kilo or 2 while you're taking it but WILL gain it again after you stop taking the pills. The only thing that works is a healthy eating plan + exercise. You can start by maybe just eating "unhealthy foods" every second day....then every 3rd day...4th....

Just try it - it IS hard work but definitely worth it!!!!

Reply to NM