Question
Posted by: Baby girl | 2007/08/21

INFO ON CLOMID

Doc I need information on how does Clomid work , and the possibility of the egg multiplication resulting in getting twins/ triplets after having used it ?

How good is it ? and howsoon does it work? I am really desperate I need to know please help guys even if you are not the doc but have info I'm sure it would help me a lot.

Have a good day ladies.

Clomid works by stimulating the ovary to produce eggs. There is a risk of multiple births.
Its efficacy really depens on what the problem is. It should not be used without close monitoring by a doctor.