Question
Posted by: *** | 2008/01/03

info needed

I need to find a gynae in the roodepoort/randpark ridge/westrand area, i'm only on a hospital plan so I need one thats not horribly expensive... Does anyone know if any of the medicross's have one?

also if anyone has had this - I was on the pill for 7years stopped taking it about 2 years ago - my cycle was 48 days long it's now 28 days but I come on, it's very dark and lasts 3 days - then I stop for a few days and it starts very light (almost pink) for a few more days. I'm 26. I'm really worried theres something horribly wrong. So I'd like to see a gynae fairly urgently...

Unfortunately, I cannot make recommendations on this site. Your GP would be able to refer you.