Question
Posted by: LP | 2005/07/26

Info needed

Hi all

I need to keep my mind occupied during the week. What do you suggest I do? I live in the Cenurion area. Something that does not require too much money??

Hobbies, sports clubs, charity work ( much is needed ), take on further studies in either your work field, to help to advance your career, or just in areas / subjects that you happen to find interesting

7
Posted by: LP | 2005/07/26

Hmmm

I'll check it out thanks... Also joined a action cricket club.

Thanks all

Reply to LP
Posted by: Vee | 2005/07/26

Hi LP
I am a 25 year old female from Durban. I keep myself occupied with Rotaract. There must be one in your area. You will meet friends to socialise with and will be busy with work that they do as well.

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Huh? | 2005/07/26

Find yourself a hobby. Join a sport's club. Jeezz, surely there are things to do.

Reply to Huh?
Posted by: LP | 2005/07/26

I'm male, 28, and have a girfriend - which is the reason why I want to keep my mind occupied. She is doing a lot of stuff in the week so I don't get to see her during the week. If I sit at home and do nothing I think of her all the flippen time. It's driving me mad.

Reply to LP
Posted by: Huh? | 2005/07/26

Are you male/female?

Married/single?

Reply to Huh?
Posted by: LP | 2005/07/26

Of course I work......

Something to do in the evenings. I go to gym twice a week, I need to do something on the other nights when I don't gym to keep my mind occupied.

Reply to LP
Posted by: Huh? | 2005/07/26

Do you not work then? Or are you looking for activity in the evenings?

Reply to Huh?