Question
Posted by: MeME | 2005/07/04

Info needed

Hallo

I hope anyone can help me, I went of triposial contraception pills about a year ago, I started to use it again in march for a little over a month then we decided to start a family, the problem is, it just seems like I cant get pregnant. Is this cause probably by the pill, or could it be that I am infertile? I know it does take time for your body to go back to normal after the pill, but if I only used it for a little over a month does it take that long?

MeME, I don’t know what triposial is. Do you live in South Africa? If you do, are you sure you have the correct spelling? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.

1
Posted by: mom24 | 2005/07/07

Think she meants triphasil ..the pill used most commonly in SA... red,white , yellow tablets

Reply to mom24