Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2003/12/10

Info: Bio-Strath & Homeopath

It seems that Bio-Strath is not available at all pharmacies. In my home town only one shop keeps it at a price of more than R100 per bottle. Where can I get a list of distributors?

I am HIV+ and would like to get the opinion of a good homeopath with knowledge of HIV. I am about to go on antiviral treatment. Where or how can I get the name and number of someone like this?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Suzie

You can order Bio-Strath on the net from www.springbokpharmacy.co.za for direct delivery.

The homeopathic association can be contacted on homeopathy@landic.net or phoned on

021 9303395
031 2624606
012 3331828

All the best.

Estie