Question
Posted by: Sell | 2006/04/12

Info

I went looking for Product-Comfort in Health shop but could not find it they dident have it in the China Herb - range ,is it def. in the China Herb range or a other Producer.

Also just for my info my doc gave me Herbal Pepperment Tea from Herbapol Lublin SA.
to try and usefor my inflammation in esopgis aswell as my
hernia that causes blaoting at the top of stomach and acidty stomach,should I use it cause another Health info says not to eat
or drink pepperments for gerd it cause syptoms.I have also noticed that when ever I eat peppermint a burning sensation starts high up in my stomach maybe even in my espogis.

Please let me know what you think.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

the range is from China herb. If you having difficulty getting the products I suggest you consult your Homoeopath to give you a specific remedy for your symptoms.

Many regards
Dr Debbie