Question
Posted by: Fed up | 2004/11/17

inflamed skin

Good day i have had this red pathes of inflamed skin now for over 3 months.Been to doctors and dermotologist. has given me steriod which helps but it does not clear up completely and as soon as the pills is finished i start itching again. it is burning and uncontrolable bad. mostly on my upper thights and calves. but do have red dots on my uper body to. reddy to give up please help.

Fed up, what did the dermatologist say your condition was called and what were the medicines called that he prescribed? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.