Question
Posted by: johan | 2004/02/12

inflamation in the ribs

hi doctor.

about three weeks ago i went to see the doctor because i git these cramps on the right side of my abdomen region. he told me that i had inflamation in the joint of my ribcage. he gave me pills to take and since then the cramps have completely gone away. The thing that worries me is that when i tighten my stomach i can clearly see a bump, although it doesnt hurt anymore. i think the bump has decreased in size, but its still there. is this normal, and how long should it take before it is completely gone.
thanks for your time

johan

Johan, I would love to tell you whether it is normal or not, but I really can’t do so without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor if it doesn’t clear up by itself. Good luck.