Posted by: Charlene | 2010/01/26


unable to concieve for 3 yrs can you help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Charlene

If you are unable to conceive for the last 3 years then you certain have a fertility problem. I would suggest you visit your gynaecologist so that he can do a full assessment as to ascertain if there are any particular reasons as to why you are having difficulty conceiving. He would have to ascertain if it is a male problem or a female problem and then would give you the appropriate therapy.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Mary | 2010/02/02

I was using the loop as a contraceptive mode for five years. it was removed last year december. I m not using any contraceptive eversince but i do not fall preggies?

Reply to Mary

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.