Question
Posted by: baby | 2008/01/24

infertility

i once got pregnant three times and i had to do three abortions,then in 2004 i got pregnant then i got a miscarraige.2007 i started having problems with the cysts, then they did two laparascopies then i ended up being operated,they performed a cystectomy. my boyfriend and i want a baby but it does not happen,i have been trying since 2004 but nothing is happening. Am i infertile or does the abortions and miscarriage have any influence in me not getting pregnant. I really need help. What must i do.

Dear Baby

Indeed it is likely that recurrent abortions can contribute not only to endometrial damage (damage to the lining of the wall) but also to cervical incompetence (weakening of the mouth of the wall) as well as tubal damage. I would certainly recommend that you see a fertility specialist to aid you in this regard.

3
Posted by: Anna | 2008/02/11

Medfern Clinic, Jhb or Fertility & Wellness Centre in PE.

Reply to Anna
Posted by: baby | 2008/02/04

thanks for the reply. i really need help. where can i get hold of the fertility experts aroud pretoria or johannesburg.

Reply to baby
Posted by: abbuy | 2008/01/25

I went through all these infertility treatments. I had a gift, was pregnant and had a miscarriage. I had 5 miscarriages. Our money is exhausted of all the treatments and we are still struggling to fall pregnant. I started with infertility treatment when I was 29 and are now turning 41. Is there any help for me or is it to late.

Reply to abbuy