Question
Posted by: Vava | 2008/01/22

Infertility

Please I need help..I am HIV+ and wish to have a child.Apart form my status I also dont get my periods,its been 3 years now...I was once using the injection for 2 yrs.Could I be infertile?Do you know of any gynae who can help...and how much is artificial insemination and where can I do that. I am based in Jo'burg

If you are not having periods, this is the first thing to have investigated. I cannot make recommendations on this site, but any gynaecologist should be able to help sort out why you are not having periods.