Question
Posted by: baby | 2008/01/21

infertility

i was diagnose with blocked tubes 4 years back, i did everything there is to concieve, i went through 3 laparascopies and 1 laparatomy, nothing happened.
i did my IVF treatment in 2006, it took me time to raise the capital since its so expensive, it failed, i can still hear the doc's voice telling me that it was unsuccesful.
we decided to go for the second one this year.
infertility is not a joke, just the words makes me want to commit suicide.
i just want to thank you ladies for the words of encourangement. i still have hope that i will conceive one day.

Dear Baby

Wishing you well, hoping this time around it would be successful. Please bear in mind that even in the best centres in the world IVF success rates are no than 35-40% and therefore the general expectation is that of failure rather than success.