Question
Posted by: Babyblues | 2008/01/16

Infertility

hi
I was wondering what I can take for infertility. Please can you give a name of a suplement.

Dear Babyblues

There is considerable debate and in the literature as to whether supplements make any difference in actual fertility outcomes; even in cases of so-called unexplained infertility it is dubious whether supplementing will give you any statistically significant results. Obviously, in cases were there is a definite dietary deficiency or were there is an associated malabsorbsion syndrome, then supplementation is of great value in this instance. However it would be important to first investigate the presence of such deficiency or malabsorbtion syndromes before recommending any treatment. I would certainly advise you to have the cause of your fertility problem thoroughly evaluated and to take the appropriate measures as indicated by the problem.

1
Posted by: MJ | 2008/01/18

I have heard about Staminogro and Fertiboost which was recommended to me last week infact....try that and seek help for a fertility specialist

Reply to MJ