Question
Posted by: Spools | 2007/03/22

Infertility

I experience irregular menstrual cycle and this happened since i started having my periods(10 years back). In 2005 i didnt get my periods for the whole year, sometimes they come 3 months in a year, right now i haven't had my periods for 4 months. I neva had sexual intercourse within that period, infact there are no chances of pregnancy. Does this mean i am infertile?, what are the deseases that might be causing this.

It sounds like you re not ovulating. One of the common causes of this is PCOS. You can have a look through the archives for information on this. You should see your doctor for an assessment.

1
Posted by: ** | 2007/03/23

The best thing to do is go for a check up. This should have been done years ago. If you feel uncomfortable with men gynea, then go to a woman.

Reply to **